MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS in India but due to their low budget can not take admission in India.
STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS.
This is very easy to take admission in Nepal Medical Colleges ,Nepal Medical College fees is also very affordable to Indian sudents.
Culture of Nepal is almost similar to India ,this is also one of the reason that MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a suitable choice.
REASONS FOR DOING MBBS IN NEPAL
- Most of colleges offering MBBS in Nepal are MCI recognized.
- As far as climate is concerned ,it is similar to India .
- Quality of education of MBBS in Nepal is also very good.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal.
- Syllabus of MBBS course in Nepal and MBBS in India is almost similar.
- The living cost for all those Indians who are doing MBBS in Nepal is very affordable, it is perfectly suitable for the Indian Middle Class.
- As it is very near to India so the travel time as well fare is also very nominal.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
7. Lumbini Medical College Palpa
8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
Medical Colleges in Nepal under TRIBHUVAN University
1. National Medical College Birgunj
2. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
3. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
4. KIST Medical College Patan
5. Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
6. Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
ADMISSION CRITERIA TO MBBS IN NEPAL
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st of December of the admission year.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and he/she must have passed in all these subjects, securing not less than 50% of marks in each subject and also obtain an aggregate of 50% overall.
- The candidate must secure qualifying marks in MBBS Entrance Exams conducted by various Universities in Nepal.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).