Only one day is left for NEET PG 2020 Admit Card .It will be released on 28.12.2019.
As all of you know that NEET PG 2020 Exam date is fixed on 5th January 2020.Result will be declared by 31st Jan 2020.
If you are facing some problem then immediately contact to concerned authority.
So that admit card can be released timely.
This time mail was send to all those applicants who have deficiency in their form.
Due to this correction window opened two times.
steps to Download Admit Card
To download the admit card students must follow the instructions given below:
- click here for the official website link
- Enter User ID & Password.
- click on the login button.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout of it and affix latest color passport size photograph on it(same as you have uploaded on the portal.
- You are advised to Keep extra printouts of the NEET-PG 2020 admit card .
Click here to visit official website.
For admission guidance call us @ 8 8 2 6 8 6 1 1 4 7
or 7 2 1 7 7 1 1 3 9 2.
Point to remember while going for Exam
- Keep a valid Identity proof(PAN card/Passport/Voter Id/Driving Licence/Adhaar Card)
- Reach the center well in time.
- No electronic Gadget is allowed.
- Don’t forget to carry Admit Card.
- Kindly affix a photo (same you have upload on the site)on admit card
- Photocopy of permanent & provisional SMC/MCI registration (to be retained by the test Centre)
Schedule for Exam Day
You must be aware that NEET PG 2020 will be conducted on a single day in a single session. Tentative Allocation of time for the NEET-PG exam is as follows:
|Activities||Session (9.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Allowed in the examination center for Bio metric Registration||7:30 AM-8:00 AM|
|No enter at Examination Center after||9:00 AM|
|Students allowed to Login on System||9:15 AM|
|Candidates allowed to read instructions||9:20 AM|
|Exam Starting Time||9:30 AM|
|Exam Ending Time||1:00 PM|
Although you will be aware yet we would like to inform you that National Board of Examination (NBE) will conduct NEET PG 2020 exam.You must check below mentioned exam pattern for securing good marks.
Through exam pattern candidates are able to understand the syllabus, marking scheme, nature of questions and number of questions etc. of NEET PG 2020.
- NEET PG 2020 will be computer Based test .
- NEET PG 2020 will be conducted on 5th January 2020.
- After qualifying NEET PG 2020 becomes eligible to participate in MS/MD/MDS/PG Diploma counselling.
- Exam paper will have multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) with four options & single correct answer.
- Medium of question paper will be English.
- Total number of questions will be 300.
- Exam duration will be of 3:30 hours.
- There will be a single shift(morning).
- Each correct answer will give you 4 marks .
- Negative marking is also there
- For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Subject-wise distribution of Questions
|Subjects||Subject wise weight age of questions|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|SURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
NEET PG 2020 Syllabus
The NEET PG 2020 Exam Syllabus is described by Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by MCI after the approval of Indian Government.
The syllabus of NEET PG comprise of all the subjects that candidates has studied in MBBS/BDS courses. Some of the topics and subjects are mentioned below for NEET PG 2020.
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Wish you all the Best for Your NEET PG 2020 Exam.