Today we have decided to tell our readers about “Top 10 Medical colleges in Gujrat 2020”.
Click here to visit official website of Gujrat.
Total number of medical colleges in Gujrat are =29
Number of seats available up to session 2019-20=5357
Total number of students appeared in from state in NEET UG 2019=78318
Number of students cleared the exam NEET UG=35177
Total number of students REGISTERED in from state in NEET UG 2020=79856
We would to inform you that just because of high competition cut off marks is maximum in Gujrat states.
If we talk about total number of medical colleges in Gujrat, as on date there are 29 medical colleges having 5357 number of MBBS seat.
Types of medical colleges
Fees are also of three types in Gujrat ,just like of Types of medical colleges.
Govt. Medical Colleges
- Government Medical College, Surat
- B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Medical College, Baroda
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot
- Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
- M P Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar
Self Financial Medical Colleges
- GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
- Vadodara,GMERS Medical College, Gotri,
- GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
- Dharpur, Patan,GMERS Medical College,
- GMERS Medical College, Valsad
- GMERS Medical College, Junagadh
- Himmatnagar,GMERS Medical College,
- GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar
- Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
- A.M.C. M.E.T. Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat
- Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad
- C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj
- GCS Medical College and Research Center, Ahmedabad
- Parul Institute of Medical Science and Research, Po: Limda, Ta: Waghodiya, Dist: Vadodara
- Banas Medical College & research Institute, Palanpur
- Zydus Medical Collage and Hospital, Dahod
Fees of Medical colleges in Gujrat
|Private||6-8 Lakhs||14-17 Lakhs||20-30 Lakhs|
Expected cut off for session 2020-21
On the basis of previous year counselling and keeping in view the number of registered candidates for NEET UG 2020 we are just giving an idea for Govt medical colleges: