Top Private Medical college of Karnataka for MBBS admission after NEET 2020 with cut off AND FEE STRUCTURE
Top Private Medical college of Karnataka for MBBS admission after NEET 2020 with cut off and fee structure.
These Medical Colleges are Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka. These reputed colleges are chosen by students while seeking admissions via KEA & NEET.There are four types of seats are there:
1st category (G): Govt. seats- Means and includes seats in Govt colleges and Govt. share of seats in private colleges
2nd category(P):Private seats:-Means seats in private colleges.
There are further two subdivisions of seats in this category:
Open Category:- For Non-karnataka students
3rd category(N):NRI Quota seats:-15 % of the total seats are reserved for NRI quota in KPCF,AMPCK & KRLMPCA Private colleges.
4th category(O):Others:-5 % of the total seats are reserved for others quota in KPCF,AMPCK & KRLMPCA Private colleges.
List of Top Private Medical college of KARNATAKA for UG MBBS 2020 with cut off is as follows:
- St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore Cut off Marks:594
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore 575
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore 569
- Sapthagirigiri Medical College, Bangalore 568
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore 566
- BGS Global Medical College, Bangalore 565
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore 565
- Dr.Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore 564
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore 561
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore 563
- Akash Institute of Medical Sc.& Research Centre ,Devanahalli 562
- AJ Institute of Medical Science, Mangalore 561
- The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore 557
- Al ameen bijapur 557
- JJMC Medical College, Davangere 556
- sri nivas 556
- SSIMC Medical College, Davangere 552
- S Nijalingappa 554
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichuru 552
- shridevi 552
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Bagalkot 551
- KVG Medical College, Mangalore 550
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbaraga 569
- kanachur 551
- Subbaiah Medical College, Shimoga 558
In most of the colleges Govt quota fee is INR 97,350 Per Annum.
Private seat fee is INR 7,98,050 Per Annum.
NRI and Other quota fee varies from USD 22,00,000 to USD 50,00,000(Negotiable)
High Budget colleges of Karnataka:
- Khaja Banda Medical College, Gulbarga 500(Fee 16,27,000 Per Annum)
- SDM Dharwad 481( Fee 16,21,000 Per Annum)
- Adichunchangiri 452( Fee 17,12,000 Per Annum)